The Trading Floor - November 2014

Discussion in 'The Trading Floor' started by Amator, Nov 1, 2014.

Tags:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. koaladreaming

koaladreaming Well-Known Member

Good morning sis luna, sis summer and all bros and sisters!

2. Jeep!

Jeep! Well-Known Member

Morning folks.
    May the production begins.
    Drum roll!!

3. richman

richman Well-Known Member

Gd Morning Fellow Snipers.
    May the month of November be a profitable one for everyone.
    Happy eggs harvesting!

4. summer

summer Well-Known Member

:daisy:Good Morning snipes :daisy:

thx bro Amator for golden chicken eggs for Nov :wub:

5. Luna

Luna Well-Known Member

Morning all snipers ! Hope u hv a nice rested weekend n all powered up to collect eggies in Nov :)
    Take good care of health too while chasing after cute little chicky n their eggs :)

6. Luna

Luna Well-Known Member

A big Huat to November !!!!

7. furion

furion Well-Known Member

ya ytd morning i was still complaining that Dow +200 STI +5, simi sai... only UOB supporting the whole market. singtel hover around 372 - 374. close at high 378, i still hugging my sembcorp, not much meat also.

market strong, monkey maybe come back to eat extra cream off retailers then let them die pain pain later. if bearish monkey, hang on to shorts as a hedge for other longs then in case the i mai i mai syndrome comes again, u can whoosh more.

now buy also look salah, short also lagi salah. now all seating ducks see ripple on the water surface

8. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

Waaa lau bro!

That is as good as asking me to be a...

[​IMG]

But at least I still have my laptop lah. Wahahahaha... aa14.gif
    This time round, I wasnt sick.
    Merely feeling mentally tired.
    Macam like battery almost flat lidat.
    That was during yesterday morning.
    After lunch, I felt better.
    SIA's and SingTel's recovery erased 30K of paper loss.
    That made me feel alot alot better.
    But I did feel abit down in that I missed adding SingTel when she was still below 3.70.
    My 100 commandos were all fully armed to the teeth and ready to strike at my command.
    But the market was like still doing the I Mai I Mai thingy plus it was a Friday some more
    plus once I send in those 100 commandos, I will become a sitting duck after that. So you
    can understand my need to see more confirmation in the recovery of the stock before I
    fire off all my ammunition. Then there is SHITTY. Based on Monkey Tactics, by now, she
    should have hit the dirt to go below 1.00. But its not happening. Meaning that godfather
    whom we thought had gone away, is back to jagar Miss Shitty's backside. So it does look
    like my hypothesis that godfather and monkey are having a standoff at 1.175 to 1.20 region
    is not without basis. How this story will unfold in the days ahead, we can only wait and see.

Hearing continues...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  9. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

THANK YOU Amator Dai Lole!!!
    I completely forgotten about it.

Yes, may we all have an EGG-cellent November 2014 where we have eggs coming out
    of our mouths, ears, noses... and any other holes you can think of. aa2.gif

eggs.jpg

10. furion

furion Well-Known Member

swee la bro amator, kim kuay, kim nnng

good morning all. october has been a rollercoaster ride with much talks of crashing. he who got bola earns the eggs. nonetheless, stomach cannot tahan such big swings, the next move downwards if all say is just correction, MAY just be the crash that nobody is expecting. this time all say crash, become correction.

Dow all time high, STI still bo zo gang. STI high 3800 when dow maybe 14-15k. by proportion we shld be at least 4200-4500, at least 1000 points upwards?

UOB $35? Singtel $5? SIA $18?

Digiland $0.10! 100X returns.

Bro NB hope u feeling better liao, weekend rest well. lim zui, dont lim kopi, gu-ni, lang-ni or simi ni also abstain

11. Amator

Amator Well-Known Member

Keppel Corp has won a contract worth about US$240 million ($309 million) to build a KFELS Super B Class jackup rig for BOT Lease Co. (BOTL).

The contract was clinched through Keppel FELS, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Keppel Offshore & Marine, a unit of Keppel Corp. BOTL is an affiliated company of The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ.

Scheduled for completion at end 2016, the rig – which is provisionally named Hakuryu 15 – will be operated by Japan Drilling Co., Ltd (JDC) based on the leased agreement with BOTL.

The KFELS Super B Class design has a drilling depth of 35,000 ft and a leg structure is designed to provide enhanced robustness for operations at 400 ft water depth.

The rig is also engineered to operate in high ambient temperatures and can accommodate 150 personnel onboard.

It features an offline stand building capability to handle drill pipes efficiently, a high capacity hook load of 2 million pounds, boosting overall rig performance and productivity.

12. Jeep!

Jeep! Well-Known Member

Let's earn our pre-festive pot!

13. Amator

Amator Well-Known Member

New thread for November .............

eggfull month ahead ..........

a169cbaf5269460daa7a7e5d7610afef.jpg

wholesale-bronze-factory-Copper-Large-hen-decoration-font-b-golden-b-font-font-b-egg-b.jpg

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014