The Trading Floor - July 2017

Discussion in 'The Trading Floor' started by nottibird, Jul 1, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

Wilmar...

The hammering by Morgan Stanley continues............. 3.28 : 3.29 after licking 3.27.
    Dont catch a falling knife. This cat most likely lost 8 of her 9 lives.

2. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

Ascendas REIT...

Added LONGs at 2.62.

ST Engrg... JEEP at 3.68.

3. Amator

Amator Well-Known Member

SINGAPORE (July 3): Global Logistic Properties (GLP) says it has at last Friday’s deadline received firm proposals from shortlisted bidders for final evaluation.

GLP says the special committee is now conducting an in-depth and independent review of all terms of the proposals in consultation with the company’s external advisers.

GLP warns there remains no certainty that any definitive transaction will materialise from, or that any offer will be made as a result of, any proposals received under the strategic review.

According to Reuters report last Friday, the race for GLP has narrowed to between a group led by Chinese private equity firms Hopu Investment Management and Hillhouse Capital Group, with the support of GLP CEO Ming Mei, and a rival consortium headed by Warburg Pincus and its logistics partner e-Shang Redwood.

4. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

SGX...

a1.jpg

5. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

SingTel...

We have moved into the month of July which is what we have been LOONing and waiting for...for the last 3 months.
    There are 21 trading days in July before she goes XD on 1 Aug.
    To know what she is going to do and how she is going to move in July, we can look at what she did in the July of 2016 as a guide.
    Last July, she also paid 10.7 cts dividend. XD date was on 2 Aug 2016.
    But what's different this year from 2016 is that there is an IPO listing of NetLink Trust which is wholly owned by SingTel.
    Trading of this IPO will start in mid-July. SingTel will pare down its stake in NetLink Trust to less than 20% by Apr 2018.
    The performance of this new listing will have an impact on the value of SingTel shares. The better the new IPO performs,
    the higher its dollar value to SingTel. It will increase the NAV of SingTel shares which in turn will impact the stock price
    of SingTel. But whether the market wants to factor the IPO into SingTel's stock price in this coming Dividend Play is
    something for us to find out.

a1.jpg

6. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

Ascendas REIT...

She is the strongest of the 4 Musketeers.
    Dividend Play is now on as July is a reporting cum dividend paying month.
    Between seeing her at her Last High at 2.76 and seeing her at 2.61 which is just 1 bid below her 50-ema at 2.62,
    I would rather see her at 2.61 now becoz I can do a BUY ON PULLBACK to ride her for results cum dividend play.
    If she is at 2.76 now, I wont want to SHORT her becoz we are in a dividend paying month.
    But neither do I feel comfortable to LONG her coz I will be buying her at the High.
    To buy her at the High means I will need her to go even higher to make New Highs before I can exit with a profit.
    But now that she is at a level where she has pulled back some 15 cts from the High, I merely need her to rebound
    by half of her retracement for me to exit with a profit.

a1.jpg

7. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

This morning, I stumbled upon this video. And it is the 1st time ever that I hear a man trying to nail the same Whitney Houston classic.

8. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

Those of you who are fans of the late Miss Whitney Houston...will know how very big her songs are.
    Any other singer who dares to take on a Whitney Houston number... either you nail the song and shine brightly or you fall flat on your face and look like an idiot.
    In the Philippines, they discovered a Whitney in this little girl. At the time of this video, she was I think...only 14. You will be amazed when you hear the voice
    coming out of a petite 14-year old.

9. Amator

Amator Well-Known Member

10. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

The bull resumes its run on Monday...

upload_2017-7-1_9-7-14.png

11. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

May the Month of July be the Month of Ostrich Eggs Harvest for snipers of this Academy !!!

aa106.gif aa121.gif
    aa116.gif aa122.gif aa114.gif

HUAT arrrrrrr !!!

aa110.jpg

sotong11 likes this.