The Trading Floor - January 2018

Discussion in 'The Trading Floor' started by Amator, Dec 31, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

Deep throat fishing? aa1a (6).gif

[​IMG]

This one hor... if hit you at that kind of speed and velocity can die one man.
    Its like a spear being thrown at you.
    Out in the open sea where a ride back to land can take 2 hrs or more... will surely bleed to death.

2. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

SEX.. Wanna go LONG now? aa1a4.gif aa1a4.gif aa1a4.gif

3. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

Yeah... I was going to suggest to you one small profit in your pocket is better than two Tua Tua Liap ones high up on Koala's tree.
    The profits high up in the tree may look nice. But wait you Puak Toh then how?

CONGRATS. aa101.gif

4. koaladreaming

koaladreaming Well-Known Member

Good morning traders.

5. angang8

angang8 Well-Known Member

Covered at 8.21.... just in case

6. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

I thought so too. And wanted to suggest to you to buffer.
    But she was just teasing you only....trying to do a jump scare prank on you.
    Now 8.23 : 8.24. CONGRATS.

7. plutus2

plutus2 Well-Known Member

Good morning snipers

8. angang8

angang8 Well-Known Member

Good morning , SEX macam want to burst up leh... nabeh

9. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

SEX...

8.29 : 8.30... Hmmmm...... which way is the monkey going? aa1aa6.gif

10. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

Suntec and CMT trade at XD today.
    CCT trades XD tomorrow.

Remember to catch their FEB LOWs.

11. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

Finally, the Americans are no longer drunk. They have sobered up.
    Life, as we know it, has returned to Wall Street.

upload_2018-1-30_8-24-9.png

But this is just a healthy breather. Its not even a pullback. A pullback should see Dow give back 600 pts.
    Traders there are getting ready to buy the dips.

upload_2018-1-30_8-25-37.png

12. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

Noble...you guys will recall I did refer to it as a shit stock. This deal 100% confirms it is indeed a shit stock.
    So what happens to ordinary retail small fry shareholders? So many new shares issued to convert debt to
    equity means share dilution is so massive that the value of each existing share is reduced to a mere 10%
    of its last traded price?

Noble closed at 26 cts today. So tomorrow we see 2.6 cts ??? aa1aa6.gif

I mean...now that the market knows current shareholders will form only 10% of the new enlarged share
    capital when all the new shares are issued to convert debt to equity, then who will still want to buy Noble
    at the price of 26 cts per share tomorrow? aa1aa7.gif

13. Amator

Amator Well-Known Member

SINGAPORE (Jan 29): Noble Group reached an in-principle deal to restructure US$3.5 billion ($4.6 billion) in debt, saving the troubled commodity trader from bankruptcy at the cost of handing control to creditors and all but wiping out current shareholders.

After a three-year crisis marked by massive losses, writedowns and controversial accounting, Noble management, bank creditors, and bondholders reached an agreement that will convert half of the debt -- roughly US$1.7 billion -- into new equity, the company said on Monday.

"This agreement marks the beginning of the final phase of our restructuring, and the creation of a new Noble as a focused and appropriately financed group set to capitalise on the high-growth Asian commodities sector," Noble Chairman Paul Brough said in a statement.

The creditors, including hedge funds Och-Ziff Capital Management LLC, Davidson Kempner Capital Management LLC and Taconic Capital Advisors, will control 70% of the new company, while current management obtaining as much as 20%. Current shareholders, including founder Richard Elman and China’s sovereign wealth fund, get just 10%.

While saving the company from complete failure, the deal, which follows a series of asset sales in recent months, will what was once a challenger to global trading giants such as Glencore Plc to a rump business focused on coal in Asia.

Elman, now 77, started his career as a teenage scrap-metal worker in England, and built his trading house by buying assets here and there. From a small office in Hong Kong supplying Chinese steelmakers with iron ore, manganese and chrome in 1986, Noble grew into a US$10 billion Singapore-listed trading behemoth with an investment grade rating and access to unsecured capital. At its closing price today, Noble’s equity was worth just US$263 million.

Noble now needs to seek approval from all the parties involved in the deal, including shareholders, a process that could take as long as five months. Noble also needs the approval of holders of its perpetual bonds, who will suffer large losses. The company has proposed converting US$400 million worth of perpetuals into up to US$15 million in new securities.

The deal vindicates Iceberg Research, the anonymous research outfit whose critiques of Noble’s accounting in early 2015 marked the start of a drawn-out crisis that has brought the Hong Kong-based company to the brink of collapse. Iceberg stated more than two years ago that the equity of Noble was largely worthless.

Noble has been negotiating the restructuring since November in a bid to save itself from looming insolvency. Brough spent the last few months shuttling from Hong Kong to Singapore to London, negotiating with banks and bondholders to restructure the company. Noble is headquartered in Hong Kong but listed in Singapore.

The new company -- in reality two entities where one is in charge of trading and another holds Noble’s remaining assets -- will have debts split in three categories: US$685 million in secured debt due in 4 1/2 years; another US$270 million in senior secured debt due in seven years; and US$700 million in an asset-backed bond due in 3 1/2 years. On top, creditors will receive preference shares worth US$200 million.

Despite the financial pain, Brough, a veteran of multiple company crises in Asia, including the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers in the region, claimed mission accomplished as he saved the company. "I have consistently stated my objective of avoiding any form of insolvency proceeding," Brough said.

14. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

Okay. I show you full moon.

Picture - BreastPillow.jpg

15. boyboy

boyboy Well-Known Member

She only shown half of the moon..

16. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

Though I always say...... ALL THE BREAST TO YOU !!! aa1a (16).gif

17. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

What did you see?
    Boobs right?
    And she did bare ALL right?
    That's my pictorial message for.... ALL THE BEST !!! aa1a (3).gif

18. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

upload_2018-1-29_16-57-14.png
    upload_2018-1-29_16-56-48.png

unLONG one batch of CMT to redeem a Supermarket Voucher.
    Still have one more batch at 2.12. This one Teok stuck leow so I keep and collect the dividend first.

19. boyboy

boyboy Well-Known Member

Have not learnt this code yet...
    Care to decode for me, Uncle NB.
    Thanks

20. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

Bro...its a question of getting used to it. After that the Boh Tai Chi leow. Life goes on.
    Just like I used to pay $10 per trade with City Index regardless of transaction value.
    It was damn shiok to play banks then. Imagine make 10 bids with banks and pay only $20 for 2-way trade.
    Then when they scrapped the $10 per trade deal, I stopped using them and had to contend with paying 0.1% with IG.
    But after getting used to it...its okay ler. Like I said, life goes on.