Nottibird's Collection of Humour

Discussion in 'Chatting Across Enemy Lines' started by nottibird, Nov 2, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

If I choose to be contented with hitting my target of 25k per quarter within the month of January, I can sell
    all at say 10.10 and take my loss in Wilmar and still make around 30K nett.
    But if I tell myself buying at below 10.00 to reap the big harvest is an opportunity which comes only once
    a year and if I miss this one by selling too early, I will have to wait a year for the next one to come along,
    then having patiently waited for this Low Tide to come and having managed to buy alot at the Low Tide
    and having been LOONing for the breakout above 10.00 to come and now that it has come, to sell now
    when the highest she has shown us is only 10.19... is the same as feeling very excited about having sex
    for the very 1st time with this hot babe which you have been wooing and pampering for some time to make
    her play bedminton with you and after finally getting her to say okay to you and when you have her on your
    bed and was waiting for the sex of the century, you had a premature ejaculation. Wad der !!!

2. nottibird

nottibird Moderator

I am very friendly to the environment one.
    Other people use bio-degradable condoms.
    I lagi better. I no use at all. I go free and easy. [​IMG]
    Last nite was not bad. [​IMG]
    Tonite I want some more. [​IMG]
    Followed by tomorrow. [​IMG]

But after that I must be a monk for 9 days and abstain from the flesh but can still eat satay and Bak Kut Teh lah... Chiaw SOOT dont care.
    Why 9 days? Becoz that's when the egg comes out to Kai Kai and get some fresh air and if the tadpole happens to also come
    out to Kai Kai and get some fresh air...and if tadpole meets egg...Bway Tahan..grab and kiss... then I headache leow.
    Tua Tai Chee leow. [​IMG]