Life Is Beautiful

Discussion in 'Acquistion Targets' started by zuolun, Nov 4, 2012.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

潘安邦睡梦中辞世未留遗嘱

[video=youtube;1F6l6a0uOY8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F6l6a0uOY8[/video]

A Time for Everything
    01 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
    02 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
    03 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
    04 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
    05 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
    06 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
    07 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
    08 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
    09 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboreth?
    10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
    11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
    12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.
    13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labor, it is the gift of God.
    14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
    15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

The Injustice of Life
    16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.
    17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.
    18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
    19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
    20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
    21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
    22 Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  2. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;pAVoPNaDlfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAVoPNaDlfU[/video]

3. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

4. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

No. They're facebook friends to date.

My nephew just got a new job after completing a 2nd degree.

His ex-gf still works as an engineer.

I've seen her b4, she has this type of std; young and beautiful.

[​IMG]

5. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;WF1pa5sADbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF1pa5sADbE[/video]

6. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

"Loss and possession, death and life are one. There falls no shadow where there shines no sun." — Hilaire Belloc

7. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

“If you let a bully come in your front yard, he'll be on your porch the next day and the day after that he'll rape your wife in your own bed." — Lyndon B. Johnson

8. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;bSlgoFrXvHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSlgoFrXvHc[/video]

Kickback (回佣 / 回扣)
    A kickback is a payment of money, favors, or some other valuable to another individual to perform a certain desired action or to make an important decision in the kickbacker's favor. The desired action is often a referral that results in a transaction that benefits the person who paid the kickback. A kickback can be either legal or illegal, depending on the circumstances of the action. A kickback is generally done in secret. In investing, a common kickback is a broker's reduced commission charged to someone who invests frequently through the broker. Another example is referral payments for finding clients. Kickbacks occur not only in business, but also in government sectors. The US government has laws that prohibit kickback behavior.

Example:
    A top man of a company called ABC invests company's fund, $1 billion in a company called XYZ with full knowledge that it's going to be bankrupt soon. Prior to investing in XYZ, he liaises a 50/50 split with the owner of XYZ that each will get $500 million once he gets the money. After a while, XYZ really goes bankrupt. It doesn’t affect ABC's top man as the $1 billion loss belongs to ABC and he answers to no one as he is the top man of ABC. So what is rightfully company ABC’s money has now become the top man of ABC's personal money, and it’s all legal and above board.

9. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;VftZgh8myT0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VftZgh8myT0[/video]

10. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

Letter to Singapore

Sep 2nd, 2012

Dear Singapore,

I’m sorry, but I’m leaving you. I’ve fallen in love with somewhere else, and you wouldn’t like her. But London is the place for me. I’ve fallen for her dingy, narrow streets. The 24-hour bagels on Brick Lane; the club kids in neon and glitter falling out of Boombox at 3 in the morning; the bands with their urgent, clashing guitars, cigarettes and floppy hair. I’ve fallen for boys who play in bands with a copy of The Female Eunuch in their bedrooms; I’ve fallen for girls who write poetry and play guitar in Leicester Square pubs. I’ve fallen for the Chinese boy I saw at Kings Cross holding hands with his boyfriend, while his mother smiled and hailed a taxi for them all. I’ve fallen in love with the Irish. I’ve fallen in love with the Welsh. They’re all here, Singapore, in tiny corners, in crammed spaces, in underground dancehalls and abandoned warehouses.

We had a good run, but I was never really comfortable with you. You were always liberal when it suited you, small-minded when it didn’t. You used to say, “Careful you don’t be so open-minded, otherwise your brains fall out”. But maybe some fresh air would be good for your head. You were always scared of my clothes, the way I spoke, what I wanted to do. “So smart, is it?” you used to say. “Have some common sense. Later in life, what matters is money. Sad but true. You have to think ahead.”

I’m 20 years old and I don’t want to be jaded, but you’re already feeding me defeatism and banality as a lifestyle choice. I want to be more than an office drone. I want to be more than my salary. You need to dream big to be big, Singapore. I looked into your dreams one night and they were full of dollar signs. They were full of people getting by on their Mercedes, their two maids, their country club membership. Getting by and not living. Getting but not achieving. Buying and selling but not giving. I d reamed we went to a Club Med on holiday, and I told the receptionist, “You live in a beautiful country,” and she replied, “You don’t live here.” That night, I said, “I wish we’d gone somewhere else.” You said, “Like where? All the places you want to go are dirty, no air-con.”

I’m in love, of course I take a romantic view of London. But I’ve seen the dark alleys; I’ve seen the feral children with their knives and guns; I’ve been mugged and it wasn’t fun. I almost had to get stitches. I met a drag queen at A&E who’d been gaybashed on night bus number 54. We looked at each other in recognition, and she smiled grimly and said, “Honey, I’ve always wanted a nose job on the NHS.”

In London, I can be a saint or a sinner. I can be City boy, goth girl, punk kid; I can be in with the media, in with the cool kids, I can drop rhymes in East End ghettos and I can drop cash in Mahiki on cocktails. I can be posh, p oor, upmarket, downmarket, chav, toff, hippie, indie. I can be gay or straight, man or woman. I can make myself up, make myself down. And London will still embrace me, and I will always find somewhere that will take me in, and raise no eyebrows should I wear hoop skirts and pierce my lip and call myself Bettie Page.

I’m not sure you could ever do that, Singapore. You say you celebrate diversity, but really you only grudgingly tolerate it. You know what always pissed me off? When you would shrug your shoulders and say, “What to do? It’s like that, what. I’ll never change.” I would try and try to change your mind, but you would just shrug. That same reply. Then, accusingly, you would say that you were an Asian and you were conservative, and I was trying to make you something you weren’t. Then, defiantly: “If people don’t like it, not my problem!”

But I’m not trying to make you something you’re not, I’m really not. I’m just trying to make you see that you’re more than dollar signs. You’re more than people just scraping by, dreaming of money and five-star hotels. You’re a hell of a lot more than just a good air-conditioning system. You’re everybody, not just the dream citizen; you’re the Malay kids skipping school, hanging out at Peninsula Plaza in black jeans and trucker caps. You’re the unemployed kopitiam uncle with his songbirds. You’re the schoolgirl holding hands with her classmate, hoping the teacher doesn’t see. You’re every one of them, but for some reason you just won’t acknowledge this. You like to hold on to this idea of you being this clean, perfectly efficiently city, when really it’s the dirt that makes you who you are.

And at this point in my life, I don’t want to deal with this amount of self-loathing and deception. I don’t want to deal with somebody who sees their history as something to be packaged and sold to tourists, who sees every citizen as an economic unit to be moved around on a chess board. We are the only resource? Who said people can be resources? What are we, oil? Trees?

(Plus, I don’t want to be with somebody who says “well, you just don’t understand – this is for our SURVIVAL” should anybody dare to disagree. You’re more than surviving. You’ve done well. But now you need to stop holding your breath, stop acting like everything can be taken away from you in an instant. This kind of warlike paranoia isn’t doing you favours. You could be so great if you just relaxed and let go, just a little.)

I want truth, beauty… you know the rest. I’m twenty and the world’s an open book to me, but you… I’m afraid that maybe, just maybe, you’re a closed case.

I love you, but I can’t do this anymore.

11. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;XQB3H6I8t_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQB3H6I8t_4[/video]

Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.

事勿忙 忙多错 勿畏难 勿轻略

【解】做事不要急急忙忙、慌慌张张,因为忙中容易出错,做事情不要急于求成,要稳稳当当、按部就班地进行。 遇到该办的事情不要畏苦怕难而犹豫退缩,也不可以草率、随便应付了事。

《大学》里面讲:“物有本末,事有终始。知所先后,则近道矣。”这句话是告诉我们在处事接物当中要懂得先后 顺序,要看清楚事情的轻重缓急,哪些事要现在做,哪些事可以暂缓一步做,哪些事并不必要去做。所以临事从容 不迫,真正能够懂得事情的轻重缓急、先后顺序,那么这就是一个成功的人。当我们人生面临挫折、逆境、挑战时 ,要把它当成是一种锻炼,要有“责任的承担是成长的开始”的这种意识,在此境缘当中磨练我们的耐心、毅力以 及处理问题的能力。所以我们要感谢挑战、感谢逆境,坚信只要不怕困难,通过努力,一定能成功。

12. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

I always wonder how an illiterate like my sister could make big money in the stock market, in the long run.

It's been 42 years since 1970 and I'm still observing her excellent performance in the stock market.
    (Her initial start-up Capital was S$1000, the last time she hit S$500K was 10 years ago, prior to SARS in 2003.)

Things she doesn't know:

1. Write a cheque.
    2. Use the ATM to withdraw/deposit money.
    3. Use the on-line internet to buy/sell shares.
    4. Check the latest live share prices using the PC.
    5. Use FA and TA to read the market.
    6. Read company's annual reports, analyst's reviews, news releases, etc...

13. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

nottibird,

My sister started buying stocks in the early-70's, 4 years earlier than myself. She has great patience and very strong tolerance for adversity and uncertainty. It's her character. Her only disadvantage is being an illiterate. Last Oct, when her 20 lots of GLP bought @ 1.95 hit below 1.50, she remained cool and calm, never panic. Her > 50K losses in the 2 S-Chips; Sino-Environment and Celestial also the same, she was sad but never panic. She had proven to me that, "In the longer term, investors make money. Most traders dont."

14. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;pyeifAN3grU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyeifAN3grU[/video]

涙そうそう

古いアルバムめくり ありがとうってつぶやいた
    いつもいつも胸の中 励ましてくれる人よ
    晴れ渡る日も 雨の日も 浮かぶあの笑颜
    想い出远くあせても
    おもかげ探して よみがえる日は 涙そうそう
    一番星に祈る それが私のくせになり
    夕暮れに见上げる空 心いっぱいあなた探す
    悲しみにも 喜びにも おもうあの笑颜
    あなたの场所から私が 见えたら
    きっといつか 会えると信じ 生きてゆく
    晴れ渡る日も 雨の日も 浮かぶあの笑颜
    想い出远くあせても
    さみしくて 恋しくて 君への想い 涙そうそう
    会いたくて 会いたくて 君への想い 涙そうそう

这首歌是森山良子想念她30多年前,以23岁英年早逝的哥哥所写下的:

自言自语地说着谢谢
    你一直一直在心中激励着我
    无论是晴朗的日子还是阴雨的时光都会浮现你的笑容
    思想飞的很远
    深深的影子里探寻 怀念之情重新浮现起,我怎么流泪了
    向星星许愿已经成为我的习惯
    望着傍晚迟暮的天空,心里装满了你
    悲伤也好,喜悦也好。都是因为想着你的笑容
    我相信我们一定会见面的。。。我坚信
    无论是晴朗的日子还是阴雨的时光都会浮现你的笑容
    思想飞的很远
    就这么寂寞着, 就这么眷恋着 。一想到你。我就流泪
    想去见你,想去见你。一想到你,我就流泪了

15. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.

事勿忙 忙多错 勿畏难 勿轻略

【解】做事不要急急忙忙、慌慌张张,因为忙中容易出错,做事情不要急于求成,要稳稳当当、按部就班地进行。遇到该办的事情不要畏苦怕难而犹豫退缩,也不可以草率、随便应付了事。

《大学》里面讲:“物有本末,事有终始。知所先后,则近道矣。”这句话是告诉我们在处事接物当中要懂得先后顺序,要看清楚事情的轻重缓急,哪些事要现在做,哪些事可以暂缓一步做,哪些事并不必要去做。所以临事从容不迫,真正能够懂得事情的轻重缓急、先后顺序,那么这就是一个成功的人。当我们人生面临挫折、逆境、挑战时,要把它当成是一种锻炼,要有“责任的承担是成长的开始”的这种意识,在此境缘当中磨练我们的耐心、毅力以及处理问题的能力。所以我们要感谢挑战、感谢逆境,坚信只要不怕困难,通过努力,一定能成功。

16. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;pyeifAN3grU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyeifAN3grU[/video]

17. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

物极必反,否极泰来。

REITS — GOING STRONG

The MSM journalists have been promoting S-REITs non-stop for the past couple of months.

Many S-REITs are powering higher and higher due to excessive analysts coverage.

Anything that is extremely over-hyped could be ripe for a correction — may be a steep one.

Groupthink is a concept refering to faulty decision-making in a group. Groups experiencing groupthink do not consider all alternatives and they desire unanimity at the expense of quality decisions.

ANALYSTS COVERAGE
    Analysts rated 'BUY' on S-REITs since early-Oct 2012.

As at 21 Nov 2012:

1. CapitaMall Trust TP S$2.36 - DMG 23 Oct 2012
    CapitaMall Trust closed with a spinning top @ 2.11 ​

2. Ascott Residence Trust TP S$1.37 - OCBC 24 Oct 2012
    Ascott Residence Trust closed with a hanging man @ 1.28​

3. CapitaCommercial Trust
    TP S$1.66 - DB
    TP S$1.73 - CIMB​
    CapitaCommercial Trust closed with a hanging man @ 1.595​

4. SuntecReit
    TP S$1.66 - Maybank Kim Eng 10 Oct 2012
    TP S$1.64 - DB
    TP S$1.79 - CIMB
    No TP, upgraded To Buy - DMG​
    SuntecReit closed with a hanging man @ 1.555​

5. Frasers Commercial Trust
    TP S$1.37 - CIMB
    TP S$1.31 - OCBC 10 Oct 2012​
    Frasers Commercial Trust closed with a hanging man @ 1.235​

6. Mapletree Comm Trust
    TP S$1.33 - DB
    TP $1.39 - CIMB​
    Mapletree Comm Trust closed unchanged with a dragonfly doji @ 1.215​

CapitaMall TrustTrading extremely extended from its 20d SMA

CapitaMall Trust closed with a spinning top @ 2.11 on 21 Nov 2012.

[​IMG]

Ascott Residence TrustTrading extremely extended from its 20d SMA

Ascott Residence Trust closed with a hanging man @ 1.28 on 21 Nov 2012

[​IMG]

CapitaCommercial TrustTrading extremely extended from its 20d SMA

CapitaCommercial Trust closed with a hanging man @ 1.595 on 21 Nov 2012.

[​IMG]

SuntecReitTrading extremely extended from its 20d SMA

SuntecReit closed with a hanging man @ 1.555 on 21 Nov 2012.

[​IMG]

FrasersCommTrading extremely extended from its 20d SMA

FrasersComm closed with a hanging man @ 1.235 on 21 Nov 2012.

[​IMG]

Mapletree Comm TrustTrading extremely extended from its 20d SMA

Mapletree Comm Trust closed unchanged with a dragonfly doji @ 1.215 on 21 Nov 2012.

[​IMG]

S-REITs stocks as at 21 Nov 2012

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  18. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;sYk2FcIhmQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYk2FcIhmQw[/video]

19. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;pmDU_1sUXik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmDU_1sUXik[/video]

20. zuolun

zuolun Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;fZQLihDmbnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZQLihDmbnc[/video]